With so many features on offer, there is no doubt that the new Hotmail offers the best emailing features that any web-based email service offers. If you are looking to create a new Hotmail account, then read on to know the steps involved in creating the Hotmail account.
How to create a Hotmail account?
The following is the step by step procedure to create a Hotmail account successfully. It will just take a few minutes to complete the Hotmail account creation process.
- Open any web browser that you use and type hotmail.com in the address bar.
- You find that you are directed to the outlook.com sign in page. This is the page through which you can create a Hotmail account now.
- Locate the sign up or create account option at the bottom of the outlook.com sign in page. Click on this option.
- You are taken to the Microsoft one account creation page. Here, you will find a detailed form on your screen that you need to fill. The form asks for your personal information, the new username and the password. Filling all the particulars needed correctly will help you to sign up for a new Hotmail account.
- The first type field that you see on the top of the sign up page is the first and the last name. Enter your first and the last name correctly in the space provided and then move on to the next field.
- The next information that you need to type is the username for your new Hotmail account. It is important that you choose a unique username that is not so far used in Hotmail. If the username that you type is already used by someone else, you will get a notification from Microsoft to try another username, or to choose any one of the suggested usernames that you would see on the screen.